August 04, 2006

Talent Palooza Employee Speaks Out

An employee of Talent Palooza told me that he heard through office gossip that the event was canceled.

Here is a direct quote from his email to me:

"It made me sick to think that the event I had been working on and promising people that it wasnt a scam was canceled without me knowing. Mike Fomkin told us it was 'sold out' sometime in early July and to start scheduling people for the December event which had already been in the works. Of course, rumor in the office was that it was canceled BECAUSE it wasn't sold out and there was no way we could have gotten the promised 1500 people for September. I have my doubts about the December event taking place too."

I had a feeling I was going to start getting a few emails here and there from other people like me that have been scammed by Talent Palooza, but I would have never guessed that my first email would come from one of Talent Palooza's employees.

               

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They will find out who you are and you will be killed or worse they will hurt the ones you love. These people are dangerous.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Talent Palooza Scam Staff said...

They already know who I am and where I live. Don't forget that the reason I started this blog was because I was ripped off by these clowns.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you then? I would love to spaek with.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Talent Palooza Scam Staff said...

My name is Rick Anderson and you can talk with me by sending me an email. My email address is talentpaloozascam@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home