August 24, 2006

Talent Palooza Opens New Domain

The are many Talent Palooza domain names out there. Most of these domains are being used as junk content sites to help Talent Palooza saturate the search engine results. The reason they do this is because they are trying to stop site like mine and other scam buster sites from showing up in the results. I guess that plan is working so good because my website is doing better than all their websites combined.

Talent Palooza's new domian name is www.paloozatalent.com. I'm not 100% sure why they started this new domain, but I am guess that they are going to start targeting "Palooza Talent" rather than "Talent Palooza". I really can't see any other reason for the change.

Here is a list of some of the other domains Talent Palooza is using:
www.palooza06.com
www.talentpaloozaevents.com
www.talentpaloozanews.com
www.talentpaloozacompetition.com
www.talent-paloozahints.com
www.talentpaloozateam.com
www.talentpaloozaaffiliates.com
www.talent-palooza.com
www.palooza2007.com
www.talentpaloozateam.com
www.talentpaloozaaffiliates.com
www.talentpaloozajudges.com

I'm sure I might have missed a few, so if you know of anymore please email them to me and I will add them to the list.

               

8 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information given to you by models.com is false they sell leads. I worked for them for two years. The leads go for 2 to 3 dollars each.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Talent Palooza Scam Staff said...

If you really did work for Models.com you are going to have to provide us with some rock solid proof if you want everyone to believe you.

If you do not want your proof viewed by the public please email it to me. After I verify your proof I will be more than happy to back your claim.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to stay Anonymous... But it looks like Tanlent Palooza has moved into Nashville TN... I hope you can help PLEASE. They are doing the job and talent scam here. Sadly my GF took a job with them and she will not listen to me, she started training today 8-31-06, I am hoping when she gets home tonight she will know it is a scam.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to stay Anonymous... But it looks like Tanlent Palooza has moved into Nashville TN... I hope you can help PLEASE. They are doing the job and talent scam here. Sadly my GF took a job with them and she will not listen to me, she started training today 8-31-06, I am hoping when she gets home tonight she will know it is a scam.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new owners name is Steve, I think it maybe Alec he looks like the guy in the picture very overweight and really overbearing.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Alec in April, and he was not overweight.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know from the info I could get there is a Mike (could not get the last name) and a Matt working here at the NEW Nashville TN office.

Now here is the funny thing when I called my GF (who quit today) in sick yesterday and ask for Mike... Matt got VERY uppity and ask who is this and why do you need him.

Also is there any way we can get an up to date picture of this Michael Fomkin and Alec Defrawy???

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Talent Palooza Scam Staff said...

I know I came across a few pics of both Michael Fomkin and Alec Defrawy during my research, but I am not sure how up-to-date they are. I will search for them tonight and post them tomorrow morning along with my new blog post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home