August 01, 2006

Welcome to Talent Palooza Scam

This website was created to help warn people in advance that the company Talent Palooza is nothing more than a nasty internet talent search scam. Over the next few weeks I will be posting many archived news, press and customer stories about the Talent Palooza scam.

If you have been scammed this company we want to hear from you. Please send us an email about your experience with Talent Palooza and we will add it to our blog for the world to see. Our email address is talentpaloozascam@gmail.com.

               

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I was contacted by "Creative Minds Management" for a job opportunity. I always research companies to which I apply, and I'm so glad I did. Thanks. I'll be a no show tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home