August 17, 2006

Yahoo Email Hacked

I just found out that the Yahoo email (talent.palooza@yahoo.com) address that I had setup for this website was hacked into. I have been deleting all the emails that everyone has been sending me, so there is no need to worry about anyone finding out your identity or email address.

I just set up a new email address with Gmail, so starting today please send all emails to talentpaloozascam@gmail.com.

I'm not sure what this hack or script kiddie was doing with my email account. I'm guessing it was being used to send out spam but you never know. All emails if any that were sent to me between August 12 - 16 were deleted by the hacker/scripter, so if you sent me an email during that time please resend your emails to my new address.

Thanks and sorry for all the confusion

- Rick

               

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home